Sunday, April 30, 2017

FIN(For now.)

So, this is the end of my EME 2040 class, I accumulated mass amounts of knowledge in which I feel will better me in my chosen career path (education). As any student does, I do feel relief that I am over with school for the moment, but I also find dismay in the departure of my peers, myself, and of course my teacher. This course was an absolute pleasure to take, and because of this I find it extremely difficult to help you improve this class through my feedback. If I had a suggestion, it would be to allot more extra points (because who wouldn't want that)?

In the syllabus, learning outcomes, or objectives are discussed. One of these outcomes is as follows (directly copied from the syllabus):

• "The students will analyze and evaluate a selection of technological tools for assisting students with special and/or diverse needs, and link the technology to specific outcomes for these students."

We definitely analyzed and evaluated plenty of technology, most of which is geared to aid students with diverse needs. This is one of the reasons I will miss this class so much (I actually learned something useful) and I can't wait to pass even more education courses!! The most interesting thing we did in this class, in my opinion, was make our own lesson plans as groups. I really feel that the assignment helped us all better ourselves.
Smiley Face Thumbs Up Thank You   Clipart Panda   Free Clipart Images

References
"Clipart Kid." Quotes Like —. Web. 30 Apr. 2017.

"EME 2040 Canvas." Fsw.edu. FSW, Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment